Thursday, October 8, 2009

Accutane. I naturally have thin hair. Is it possible for me to be one of permanent hair loss people?

I had acne over 5 years. I don't really have nodular acne.



I just have many pus-filled acne, painful acne, and very persisten acne.



It is only on the face.



I have gone to skin care, tried apirin mask, took multi-vitamin pills, tried nuskin, and tried many other OTC products.



Nothing has worked.



I also have many acne marks left behind long ago which won't disappear (maybe even scars).



Accutane is like my only choice but I am very concerned about the hair loss.



Please help.



Accutane. I naturally have thin hair. Is it possible for me to be one of permanent hair loss people?

I took Accutane and Im going through this god forsaken side effect. Look there is no way to tell or predict that you will experience this hair loss so its a huge risk you have to make yourself. Dermatologist may say this hair loss is just temporary, but I don't believe them because there is overwhelming amount of people who posted their stories and never recovered. The company claim that this side effect is "rare", but I researched and its more rare to find people who recovered from this hair loss. Yes, there are some people who do experience this side effect and eventually regrew their hair back. Go on Retin-A-Micro, ProActive, anything before you resort to this. But then again you could be lucky and have great skin and hair.The choice is yours so don't regret anything in the future. Good luck to you!



Accutane. I naturally have thin hair. Is it possible for me to be one of permanent hair loss people?

Why dont you use an exfoliator!!! My aunt bought me one in mexico, i think the brand was Stanhome, and it peels off your dead skin...

No comments:

Post a Comment