Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have very thin (thinning) hair... I really want to dye my hair, i just dont want to make it worse!

My hair is very healthy,, but unfortunately it's super thin :(( It 's also very boring so i was wanting to dye it.. is that going to make it thinner? AH



I have very thin (thinning) hair... I really want to dye my hair, i just dont want to make it worse!?

I would definatly not dye my hair if I were you I know a girl and her hair is DISGUSTING it is seriously paper thin! I think it might have been from dying it... But I wouldn't take the chance on it hunny!



I have very thin (thinning) hair... I really want to dye my hair, i just dont want to make it worse!?

As long as you go darker than your natural color, the damage should be minimal, as long as you only do root touch ups about every six weeks. You shouldn't even think about going lighter, that will damage your hair a lot faster and make it look thinner.



I have very thin (thinning) hair... I really want to dye my hair, i just dont want to make it worse!?

I have super super super thin hair but dont dye it!!!! only get highlights... thats all i do.. it makes my hair look thicker and also dont think about getting layers!!!!!!!!!!!



I have very thin (thinning) hair... I really want to dye my hair, i just dont want to make it worse!?

You should visit a dermatologist. They can give you something to help your hair either stop thinning or grow back. Sometimes stress or hormones can make your hair fall out. And if your hair gets stronger, dying it probably won't hurt. You can also ask the dermatologist about dyes. I would totally not risk seriously messing up your hair, even if it's "boring". Have you thought of getting a different hair cut to make it more interesting? Seems safer.

No comments:

Post a Comment