Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have thin hair and i wanted to know if anyone had any suggest as to a cute hair cut. please leave

pictures or link please



this is my ugly hair now....



file://localhost/C:/Users/little%20tin...



I have thin hair and i wanted to know if anyone had any suggest as to a cute hair cut. please leave a link.?

I actually can't see the picture of your hair..



However, I would say get a haircut with shorter layers. The over all length doesn't necessarily need to be shortened. My friend has really thin hair and she got a haircut where her length wasn't shortened by more than an inch but her layers were made much shorter and now her hair looks a lot fuller on top. This is kind of a good picture of what I mean.



http://pasadenahairextensions.com/haircu...



I have thin hair and i wanted to know if anyone had any suggest as to a cute hair cut. please leave a link.?

links are not working - try again please

No comments:

Post a Comment