Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bangs? for thin hair?

I have a few inches below shoulder lenght hair. it is very thin. should i get bangs? i was thinking about sideswept bangs, but i think i will no thave much hair then, since it is so thin.



Bangs? for thin hair?

I have thin hair and my hairdresser insists on giving me bangs. I constantly am brushing them out of the way, however when I'm ready to go somewhere, they do fill in and make it look like I have more hair....I would say, go for it......



Bangs? for thin hair?

yes do side swept it will make your hair look thicker



Bangs? for thin hair?

i have thin hair too.



this is what i have



http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/lo...



ha that's me.



feel free to use some ideas.



Bangs? for thin hair?

My daughter had them since she was a year old and she did not love them much. I had to agree with her. They were hard to keep up.



Bangs? for thin hair?

閿濈偐妲匢 think side swept bangs would make your hair appear to be fuller! I would try it. I'm sure you'll look great!



Bangs? for thin hair?

Hey! I have thin hair as well. I would do the sideswept bangs but do a couple of inches...1 1/2!!!



Bangs? for thin hair?

Either way will turn out nice for thin hair but the main point depends very much on your facial shape. You may wanna do research on fashion magazines or consult a hairstylist for the best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment