Thursday, October 8, 2009

Anorexic now overweight causing thin hair?

From bith until the age of 12, I was severly anorexic but since then I have had a very healthy appetite. This is now to the point that I am slightly overweight. I am 16 now and I have had very thin hait since the age of about 14.



Could this be due to my bodies blood circulation getting worse as I am now fatter?



Anorexic now overweight causing thin hair?

by anorexic, i guess u mean anorexia, as in an absence of appetite, not anorexia nervosa the illness. well, i dont know i dont think getting fatter could cause ur hair to become thin...... vitamin e helps hair i think...... im not sure... i know some vitamin does, u should check it out and just take vitamin supplements and ur hair will get better. and also cut it regularly so it gets stronger and then u can grow it

No comments:

Post a Comment