Thursday, October 8, 2009

HELP ME! my hair is thin and...?

my hair is thin and oily.



i can take a shower in the morning



but my hair will be oily by lunch.



Luckly i found a shampoo that controls the oil, but it weighs my hair down so its reall really thin.



and anything i do to try tomake it fuller makes my hair oily.



i dont know what to do!



HELP ME! my hair is thin and...?

apply vitamine E oil



HELP ME! my hair is thin and...?

shave your head



HELP ME! my hair is thin and...?

go to a hair place and have talk with them . They will tell you everything you need to do.



HELP ME! my hair is thin and...?

Get some color! It will help with the oiliness, and will give you volume. Making your hair lighter will also make your scalp less noticeable. Consider highlights. I know this is going to sound strange, but a little damage will help you.



HELP ME! my hair is thin and...?

keep using the oily shampoo, but after you wash it blow dry it with you head upside down. after that prosses is done, ratt the back a lot!! keep a comb in your locker and a mirror, people won't notice if you are fixing your hair in the hall. Trust me



HELP ME! my hair is thin and...?

Hair is made from protein, so try eating protein rich food and reduce the stress in your daily life. More tips at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/growhair.htm...



HELP ME! my hair is thin and...?

1) When you shampoo, thoroughly saturate your hair w/ water. Put a nickel sized amount of shampoo in your palm %26amp; rub your hands together to distribute it %26amp; get the lather started. Apply starting at the back %26amp; move forward, concentrating on the scalp %26amp; roots. Just squeeze the lather through the rest of your hair. Rinse %26amp; repeat.



For the final rinse, be sure to get all the shampoo out. Put just a dime sized dab of conditioner in your palm %26amp; rub your hands together to emulsify it. Apply it to the ends of your hair only %26amp; rinse it out thoroughly.



2) Dry your hair w/ a super absorbent microfiber towel. (Aquis or The Body Shop) Then comb through w/ a wide toothed comb.



3) Blow dry your hair while flipping your head downward.



4) If your hair still gets oily, consider applying a bit of witch hazel to your scalp before or after blowing it dry.



5) Wash all your combs %26amp; brushes every 3 days.



6) Use styling products very judiciously. Avoid products w/ silicone which builds up on hair. (ex. glossing sprays or serums)



7) Use a clarifying shampoo at least once a week to remove any product build up %26amp; to get your hair squeeky clean. Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo is the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment