Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shampoo for oily, thin hair?

I am losing my hair and need help with a shampoo! Thanks



Shampoo for oily, thin hair?

Been there!!! I have used Progaine shampoo (5 bucks in CVS) for thin/fine hair and it worked wonders. I am now using a more expensive one, Kerastasse (white bottle) Volumeactive for thin hair and it reduces hairloss. Both really work wonders, it's just a matter of taste but my first choice is always Progaine for thin/fine hair.



Shampoo for oily, thin hair?

Pantene Pro-V. It's a really good shampoo, and is practically an all in one. It makes your hair shiny, healthy looking, full of volume, and it smells really nice.



Shampoo for oily, thin hair?

Go to your hairdresser and ask her. I use panteen and it really helped me when my hair was falling out. And it is normal (well not really but a lot of people get it so i guess it is common) all my friends have had that (who are girls). You do lose 80 hairs per day.



Shampoo for oily, thin hair?

I dont know of any specific kind of shampoo, but my hari is the same way. Once a week I would take raw eggs and massage them through my hair. After about 4 weeks my hair was better. I also used mayonaise too about 2 a month. I take calcium supplement pills too. That helps with the loosing of the hair. Also check your water. I had to put filters on my water tanks too help with the hair lose.



Shampoo for oily, thin hair?

Head and Shoulders Citrus Breeze,It's for fine oily hair with dandruff but that's the closest I can get,sorry.



Shampoo for oily, thin hair?

I have similar hair and went through a phase of losing tons of hair. After researching on the web, I found information that human hair growth has cycles. 3 years of growth, then 3 months resting period. Your hair is probably in a resting period and when you shed hair in this time, it feels like you're losing more because there isn't any new growth. Stress and poor diet (nutrition) can also trigger excessive hair loss among other things. Do some research and if you are still concerned talk to your doctor.



As far as shampoo for oily hair, I use Pantene Clarifying shampoo or Suave's alternative. I only apply well lathered shampoo to the hair on the crown of my head as the run off is enough for cleaning the ends. When conditioning, I only apply conditioner to the ends. Try this for a couple days and you will notice a big difference.



Shampoo for oily, thin hair?

Pantene is great but it can build up on your hair so it winds up limper and greasier looking. Try a volumizing shampoo for men. There really isn't a difference except for the color of the bottle and maybe the scent but it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment