Saturday, August 1, 2009

Experienced wig owners only please,,Can a wig look natural when you're real hair is extremely l

I have waist length hair but it is very thin %26amp; will not hold a curl, I purchased a curly wig thinking I could wear it for a special occasion but its so obviously fake that I wouldnt even let my husband see it on me. The wig looked great on the model but on me it seems wayyy too thick %26amp; makes a completely even circle around my face which screams "wig", is there a way to thin a wig without messing it up? Is this normal or is it just because I'm so use to seeing my natural thin speghetti hair? It is very pretty but its just so thick %26amp; bulky...



Thanks



Experienced wig owners only please,,Can a wig look natural when you're real hair is extremely long (and thin)?

I am the lady who knows about wigs! I have been wearing them for a long time. I adore them, i have them in every color and style and lenght! I have trichotillamania. Even if i could have my own hair I wouldnt want it. Wigs are fun, and so many to choose from. I bought one real hair wig,it was alot of money and I didnt like it at all. the one that is most comfortable, and real looking is Manhattan Style. You can email me for more info if you like. I can even send you some pictures of me in my wigs so you can see how real they look. women do alot of things to look and feel better like draw on eyebrows,paint our faces with eye liners, lip liners ect.false fingernails,boobs,eye lashes,color our hair to name a few. Why not wigs? Movie stars are famous for wearing wigs.



Experienced wig owners only please,,Can a wig look natural when you're real hair is extremely long (and thin)?

Yes, most definately. Try buying a full lace wig - it will allow your hair to rest while it is growing. You can get them reasonably priced at www.celebritystylewigs.com Report It



Experienced wig owners only please,,Can a wig look natural when you're real hair is extremely long (and thin)?

Why don't you try wearing it around the house for a couple of days? I got a perm years and years ago and even though it actually suited me, I felt like my head was a giant puffball for a day or two. I naturally have stick straight hair so it made me look completely different. Try wearing it around and see if you still think it looks like a wig in a few days... It probably looks great and if you could feel confident it would look even better. Let me know what you end up doing!



Experienced wig owners only please,,Can a wig look natural when you're real hair is extremely long (and thin)?

darling, you should try extentions mixed into your own hair to give more fullness. You can use a natural color close to your own hair color or try something really different %26amp; exciting and try a different color alltogether! If you can't afford human hair, there are many different textures of synthetics hair out there , except that it won't curl as well as human hair. You can press, curl, or crimp human hair with great ease and it will hold up all day and night!

No comments:

Post a Comment