Saturday, August 1, 2009

Longer thin hair...any tips on styling??

My hair is very thin, and it never wants to stay curled or done... Even when I get out of the shower and towel dry it, and comb it, it won't even stay straight, it gets waves(or creases as I call it) when I stick it behind my ears or pull it in a pony tail. Is there any way (besides getting more hair) to make my hair fuller? And are there any good styling suggestions? I've been thinking of getting it cut.



Longer thin hair...any tips on styling??

I have the same type of hair. My hairstylist always recommends that I cut it short. (about shoulder length is as far as I go I'm not crazy about short hair either) because it makes the hair lighter and fuller looking. For hairstyles that depends on the shape of your face. I always tend to go for the Jessica Alba, or on a recent cover of a magazine Jessica Beil cut. The hair is about shoulder length and not to much of a curl since its hard to keep the curl in but a nice wave in it.



Longer thin hair...any tips on styling??

1.) Try some mousse



2.) Make a messy bun



Longer thin hair...any tips on styling??

Cutting your hair will make your hair appear fuller and healthier



Make sure you get a good stylist who knows what you want.



Longer thin hair...any tips on styling??

try differnet styling products and a new style may help



Longer thin hair...any tips on styling??

get the garnier frutics shampoo its like called volume chamnpoo or seomthing it will lift oyu hair and add more to mak eiot look fuller. and it really works good. i wish i had thin hair though. trust me i have so much hair that it could make two wigs. but you should def try the shampoo trust me. oh and maybe blow dry it from the inside out to make it "bigger" you know. from the inside. good luck - emily%26lt;3



Longer thin hair...any tips on styling??

that sounds exactly like my hair!



ive tried everything, and this is what works for me. wash your hair with tresemme for fin and flat hair/volumising. towel dry it a bit and comb it, and but in the tresemme volumising mousse. then blow dry your hair upside down.



Longer thin hair...any tips on styling??

there is this one site that has 4 videos about 4 different types of hair styles.....



http://www.beinggirl.com



hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment