Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thin hair. help! love organic homemade recipes!?

hey! i'm really into homemade beauty treatments. does anyone have any recipes for hair thickening. i also am trying to grow my hair out as well. i know prenatal vitamins help, what would be the best brand? thanks for the help.



Thin hair. help! love organic homemade recipes!?

hi



my best advice and trust me this REALLY works. I too had similar concerns and I used coconut hair oil everyday on my hair. I would heat it up and give myself a hot oil head massage every night. When you are done massaging wrap a hot towel on your head. Leave in for an hour and wash with gentle shampoo. No need for conditioner. Let your hair air dry and you will be able to tell the difference. I would not suggest prenatal vitamins. I was told by my doctor that if I take them and am not pregnant it can cause liver problems. I just take a multi vitamin such as centrum and also biotin. I hope this helps you. good luck.



Thin hair. help! love organic homemade recipes!?

Try squeezing a leaf of aloe vera on your scalp everyday, the extract/juice can help grow new hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment