Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have thin hair. Ways to make it appear/be thick?

I have a naturally oily scalp, and so i need to wash my hair every day. My hair doens't dry nicely naturally, which means i blow dry it everday aswell. I'm worried that because i have naturally thin hair, it will start falling out. Anyone have any suggestions?



no stupid answers please.



Also, is there anyway i can make my hair appear thicker, or actally make it thicker?



I have thin hair. Ways to make it appear/be thick?

For a naturally oily scalp. Try drinking lots of milk and eating lots of protine like fruit and vegetable and sea food. This will also help your hair grow faster and help you grow more hair. If your hair is reallly thin you take a shower, blow dry it, straighten it(optional), take a comb and tease the hair, then after you tease it push down on it with your hand a little so its not so frizzy and all over the place, then add a little hair spray it.



I have thin hair. Ways to make it appear/be thick?

I had the same problem as you... but i ate more fish and drank lots of milk... it really helped and my hair is thick... too thick i guess and i dnt really like it but i have to deal with it lol



[= hope i helped



I have thin hair. Ways to make it appear/be thick?

im pretty sure i have like the exact kind of hair as you.you could try putting mousse or gel in it before blow drying and it usually makes it more bouncy.



I have thin hair. Ways to make it appear/be thick?

first of all use a hot oil treatment 2 a month, i too have thin hair, ever heard of a crimping iron? this will give you lots of body or you could braid it as well, limit hair products, i don't use gel or mousse, just hair spray, i tried scalp med it's crap don't waste your money, you could also use tracks which are hair pieces, finally keep it trimmed up .



I have thin hair. Ways to make it appear/be thick?

UM



Try to like round brush it i have extremely thick hair but just kind of fluff it out or wear it up and put like a headband or clip in. Have fun w/ it.



I have thin hair. Ways to make it appear/be thick?

what the first girl said was right, eat healthy. also if you want to make it seem thicker try teasing it. which is backward brushing. that really helps. and if you can get new shampoo that gives you strong hair. good luck!!!



I have thin hair. Ways to make it appear/be thick?

take prenatal vitamans



I have thin hair. Ways to make it appear/be thick?

I'm assuming that you use shampoo that makes the hair thicker. I knew someone once (woman) with such thin hair that she always wore a wig. She started going to a hair stylist who cut her hair so that it appeared thicker and she was able to stop wearing wigs. I think your best bet is to go to a good hair stylist and discuss the problem with him/her. They can not only cut it well but also provide you with products.



I have thin hair. Ways to make it appear/be thick?

u need 2 use some desi ways. Mix 250gm of curd with a little of lemon %26amp; an amla. Apply it daily on ur hairs in morning. Amla is the richest source of vit.C in nature. Stop using soaps %26amp; shampoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment