Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have thin hair and am looking for a way to thicken it up.?

I have shoulder length thin hair. I want longer hair but when it gets longer it looks thinner. I have tried mousse and several differnt shampoos. Is there something else that I can do to make it thicker?



I have thin hair and am looking for a way to thicken it up.?

i heard theres a shampoo called mane and tail that thickens your hair:)



I have thin hair and am looking for a way to thicken it up.?

try to grow it out, also consider getting layers for your hair which does add volume. also scrunch your your when u get out of the shower



I have thin hair and am looking for a way to thicken it up.?

Use as many volumising shampoo's/hairsprays as you have.



and Buy a Diffuser, its a clip you put on the end of your hairdryer nad you dry your hair with it on, and it makes your hair volumized and wavy/curly, then spray with hairspray and it;ll be looking GREAT!



Good luck 閳?br>I have thin hair and am looking for a way to thicken it up.?



try clip on hair extensions to thicken, a cheaper way though, blow dry it crazy, use styling products. your stuck with the hair you have, it sucks, i wish i had thin hair.



I have thin hair and am looking for a way to thicken it up.?

tease your hair



I have thin hair and am looking for a way to thicken it up.?

use garnier fruitis volumizing shapoo n conditioner or herbal essence body envy shampoo and conditioner it really works look at the videos for it on youtube!!!!



http://www.youtube.com/



I have thin hair and am looking for a way to thicken it up.?

buy follichili shampoo. it works! my hair never grows and once i started using that shampoo i was able to grow it out so much faster than i could have ever expected. my hair is also very thin and it helped thicken it too.



www.ginsengandvitamin.com



I have thin hair and am looking for a way to thicken it up.?

Pantene extra body conditioner is my favorite daily conditioner for adding volume. (white bottle, purple label)



Here are some links to how to blow dry your hair for more volume: http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-blow...



http://www.womenshealthmag.com/article/0...



Switch the way you part your hair frequently and use a messy part. ex) http://www.matrix.com/find_your_hair_sty...



Try adding long layers to take off some weight %26amp; add a bit of dimension: http://www.matrix.com/find_your_hair_sty...



Highlights will help enhance the effect.



I have thin hair and am looking for a way to thicken it up.?

be happy u have thin hair. i hate my thick hair i will swap it with you anyday



I have thin hair and am looking for a way to thicken it up.?

There is absolutely nothing you can do to make your hair thicker.



I think what you mean to say is that you want more volume in your hair. That is a different thing.



Thick/thin refers to the number of hairs on your head. You can sometimes encourage some lazy follicles to start working again, but normally what you have is what you get. Texture (coarse/fine) refers to the amount of volume you have from your hair. If each hair is very fat, coarse, then you will have more volume, even if you have fewer of them than someone with really fine (skinny) hair. Coarse hair also sticks up more, making more volume. Fine hair will lay flat against the head.



One thing you can do is cut the hairs on the top of the head shorter (layers) so that they can fluff up or stand up easier. They won閳ユ獩 have the weight to pull down and look flat. It also adds some interest, some movement to your hair so it doesn閳ユ獩 just lay there, doing nothing. Once the hair reaches past your chin, it does nothing for you.



The other thing you can do is get quite long hair, and then pile it up on top. Find styles where you can pin it up in various ways, making it look like there is more than there really is. Of course, it can start look silly if you try to do the female version of the comb-over!! You can supplement this with added-on hair pieces of various kinds. Most of them are very useful to have. Check into that.



There are some products that can help make your hair have more 閳ユΙoof閳? You don閳ユ獩 want anything that will coat your hair and weigh it down. You want something that will produce just a little bit of static electricity so that each hair stands away from the others. Waxy conditioners may work for coarse hair by sticking it together, but that is not what you want. Be sure you hair is absolutely clean and dry. Anything on it will weight it down, and make it stick to itself. You may have to wash more often.



The best thing is to be very healthy inside your body. You will then produce healthy hair. Work with what you have, and that may mean shorter hair. Consult a professional (couple of them) for their advice.



I have thin hair and am looking for a way to thicken it up.?

you can have my thick hair



I have thin hair and am looking for a way to thicken it up.?

I have the same problem. What I do is I just get layers. Seriously, do it. All my friends told me that my hair looked a lot better layered!

No comments:

Post a Comment