Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Frizzy, thin hair! Need Help!!!?

Okay, so my hair gets frizzy a lot so I wanted to try this hair serum my friend told me about, so I did and all it did was make my hair greasy and gross. But its just I have frizzy hair and I want something to help. Anyone have any sugestions?



Frizzy, thin hair! Need Help!!!?

try blowdrying or straightening



watch this video:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgTra8A_l...



it tells you basically that by blowdrying it, you have to use certain tips like pointing the nozzle DOWN on an angle on your hair, so that it will be frizz free



or buy a straightener [not from drug store!] from www.folica.com or a place like bed bath %26amp; beyond



[expensive ones include solia and sedu, which get rid of frizz! others are cheaper too]



hope it helped =]



Frizzy, thin hair! Need Help!!!?

lots of hairspray will make it look better



Frizzy, thin hair! Need Help!!!?

I have the same problem: thin, frizzy, kinky hair.



Try the relaxing balm by Phyto. You can get it online or at any Sephora location.



I have tried just about every product on the market, from drugstore quality to super-expensive brands. This product is the best. Keeps your hair frizz-free even in very humid conditions. AND it won't make your hair feel all greasy and heavy.



Frizzy, thin hair! Need Help!!!?

sunsilk anti frizz creme.



Frizzy, thin hair! Need Help!!!?

I have semi frizzy hair but this always works for my friends with frizzy hair.



Rusk Shampoo and Conditioner



Blow Dry



Then apply Rusk conditioning spray (its not hair spray, its a shine/anti frizz spray.)



Try your best not to spray soo much on your scalp. Thats what causes your frizz to become a grease pile.



Also, when you condition after shampooing, dont put it on your scalp.



Put it only on your tips.



Also, you need to make sure you have the right brushes to blowdry your hair. Make sure you have a round brush and a squared brush. Make sure the squared one is not the bushy one, instead the one with the plastic or metal sticks.



Frizzy, thin hair! Need Help!!!?

Try hair styling products, like hair wax and hair spray, then brush it out-thats what i do!



Frizzy, thin hair! Need Help!!!?

Use either Control Freak or Spoil Me, both are from the Bed Head collection by TIGI.



It makes your really smooth and gets rid of all the frizz!



Trust me, its really really worth your money.



http://tigihaircare.us/tigi/bedhead/gall...

No comments:

Post a Comment