Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How can I style my silky, thin hair?

My hair is very thin and silky, so I have problems styling my hair. When I put my hair up - it falls out. When I curl my hair, the curls come out within the hour. The hair products I've tried do not work, and they also cause my hair to feel greasy. Do you have any suggestions or products for a girl with silky, thin hair? Thanks!



How can I style my silky, thin hair?

i have this same problem. you need to start with good quality volumizing shampoo and conditioner, and also a clarifying shampoo and a moisturizing conditioner. you dont want to use the same one every day because it will cause buildup, especially if it already has bodybuilding properties like a voluminizing product does. anyways. shampoo twice, dont condition your roots, and then use a root building product (like aveeda volumizing tonic) while you blowdry. you can use some mousse too, but i find that too heavy for when i am trying to wear my hair down. if you're planing on putting it up you should definately use mousse, its great for that. fluff out the root while you blowdry, get in there with either just your fingers for longer or very short hair and with a round brush for medium legnth. use the tigi wax stick for texturizing on the ends/ shaft of the hair and a bit of root building as well.



How can I style my silky, thin hair?

you're welcome Report It



How can I style my silky, thin hair?

Use voluming shampoo and moose...it really helps



How can I style my silky, thin hair?

try cornrow braids. why not?



How can I style my silky, thin hair?

when you curl your hair, spray it with hair spray, it will stay curly for a longer time..



silky thin hair is very nice, yet i know change is good..



take care of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment