Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have soft thin hair & short as well is there anyway i can get thicker & longer hair?

my hair stops right before it touches my shoulder and it is so thing...my mother has beautiful long hair like an indian we call her pochantas..but mine is short and i want it longer before i got a relaxer and when i used to straighten it my hair was much longer but now that is all just a memory! I have resulted to wearing weave ponytails because i want thick full hair but wearing to many ponytails is pulling my hair on the sides of my head causing it to thin even more! HELP! I would like to start taking care of my hair and i want longer thicker healthier hair



I have soft thin hair %26amp; short as well is there anyway i can get thicker %26amp; longer hair?

The only way that actually works for making your hair thick is to dye it, using permanant hair color. Any shampoo that says it will thicken your hair is just adding buildup that will weigh your hair down making it very dull and greasy looking. I know because I have very thin hair and I've tried many products, including salon and they never worked.



Hair color opens up the pores in your hair and then adds the color, but because it opens up the pores, this makes it look thicker. You can dye it in a similar color as your own hair or experiment a little. Or get another weave. Those are the only two, real sollutions for you.



As for length...time or a weave are your only options. But in the meantime you can buy shampoos that say they strengthen your hair, this will help it to stay healthy and you'll be able to grow it better because your hair won't be breaking off.



I have soft thin hair %26amp; short as well is there anyway i can get thicker %26amp; longer hair?

It is better to keep your hair all one length. Try Nioxin products and get your ends trimmed about once a month. Nioxin made my hair grow.



I have soft thin hair %26amp; short as well is there anyway i can get thicker %26amp; longer hair?

Severe hair problems may cause anguish.Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea. Massage well and shampoo.Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well.More such remedies at http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment