Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have Naturally Thin Hair .. have some paranoid questions..?

I have naturally thin hair, with light over it I can see my scalp. I remember it being this way my whole life. It seems to be thin on the sides as well, I am pretty sure its equally thin.



Is this a sign of potential hair loss? I know I should see a doctor but until I initiate that I'd really need to get some things straight.



Should I ask for procepia treatment? I heard people's hair improves after 2 years, and am wondering if the results are permanent or temporary.



What can I do to make sure my hair remains healthy? I only have one body and I want to keep it in peak shape. Thanks.



I have Naturally Thin Hair .. have some paranoid questions..?

I've had thin hair all my life..now you Can see my scalp through my hair, so I can cut it and comb it so its not obvious.



You did not say whether you were a male or female.



You can try conditioners that add body to your hair.



Some women like bald.

No comments:

Post a Comment