Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How can i thin/straighten my hair??

my hair is like really really thick, like wool (but not really). i cant really style it, and it wont grow long, just like grows curly and everywhere but down. how can i get my hair thinner or be able to make it grow down, i want it to be like gene simmons kid his hair like mine except its down and bushy.



also is there a natural way to make my hair straighter without using that iron or w/e



How can i thin/straighten my hair??

idk if they do this for boys but they do for girls you can get your hair thinned or get some straigting shampoo conditonar or hair gel :)



How can i thin/straighten my hair??

Ask your stylist to cut it with a razor, which will thin it out. After you wash it, put in a straightening serum and blow dry it straight with a paddle brush. Then run a flat iron over it to get out any last kinks.



How can i thin/straighten my hair??

Go to your hair dresser and ask them this question. I know that you can get your hair thinned out (if you are a girl). I'm pretty sure you're a guy though... You COULD just get a really short haircut. That way it will not be noticable. You could also get your hair chemically straightened, but that is not natural. There are many shampoos that are specifically for making your hair straighter and more managable. But you should definitely ask your hair dresser the next time you go in. Good luck, hope I helped!



How can i thin/straighten my hair??

go to a hair salon and asked to get your hair thinned and layored. i got my hair thinned and its amazing so much easier to style and not big anymore.



How can i thin/straighten my hair??

For straightening hair at home, you can use a hair iron and a straightening shampoo will also help. If you wish to straighten for a longer time, you can undergo Japanese hair straightening. I found this website useful - http://hcr.in/straighten.html



How can i thin/straighten my hair??

Be Careful of using the chemical straighteners they may permanently damage your hair. Afterward you will be asking ...How can I grow my hair back?

No comments:

Post a Comment