Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have thin hair that curls when long. What is the best way to keep it straight? Other hair tips are

My hair is almost shoulder length, but after I wash it and it is dry, the hair is really thin and curls outward. I've tried a flat iron and it doesn't have much of an effect. I love my long hair, but I have no idea what the best way to manage long hair is. Any advice about maintaining nice-looking long hair would be appreciated.



I have thin hair that curls when long. What is the best way to keep it straight? Other hair tips are welcome.?

you could do a chemical straitning but if you have any damage to your hair i wouldnt recommend. what's happening is yoru hair is to lightweight you need a product which will weigh it down. mousse being the most economical, you have a few options a stylist would be able totell you some recent and less sticky solutions. i really like smooth n shine whcich is a silicone based hair smoother which is great with a flat iron and it weighs the hair down pretty well ..hope that helps a little

No comments:

Post a Comment