Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thin hair hell...?

I have thin hair and im only 30, im so embarrassed. Any advise?



Thin hair hell...?

Do you have thin hair, fine hair or a combination of both?



If you have thin / fine hair a short hairstyle would be best, try a length that falls about 2-3閳?just above your shoulders. Do not layer your hair and if you have layers grow them out as layers thin your hair even more. Color and highlights may help as the color will blow open the cuticle layer of the hair shaft and give the hair the appearance of being thicker, however this may only be temporary as using a good shampoo and conditioner to protect your color will eventually lay the cuticle layer back down to seal the color into the hair.



I have recommend to my clients that they go to GNC and look for natural supplements for Hair, Skin and Nails. A lot have had success with these types of products.



Thinning hair however is a problem a lot of people are dealing withit, and it is really hard as a woman. For this I would recommend only Rogaine. Rogaine I believe is the only product approved by the FDA as proven to regrow hair. Please do not fall into the illusion that shampoos, conditioners or any of these so called hair thickeners or regrowers that are sold in salons work.



I am a male hairstylist that has thinning hair and I have tried them all.



Thin hair hell...?

try using some of the thickening shampoos that actuall;y coat hair and strengthen it...also keep it deep conditioned to ensure that you keep what you have healthy.



Thin hair hell...?

I have very fine baby thin hair. I am 31 and I've had it all my life. I've grown it out long but the only way it looked ok was in a pony tail. Which is how my hair always is. I've tried perms but my hair refuses them too. Short hair is an option if you have the right shaped face to pull it off. Short hair you can at least make it appear fuller. The longer you grow it out it begins to look stringy. I have had the hair extensions put in a few years ago. Those are great but very expensive and it's only temperary. Another thing you can do is get highlights-go with something that will give you the look of dimension. Hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment