Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thin hair thicker?????HELP!!?

my hair is reallllly thin and i hate it, it looks like im goin bald when a try out a new hairstyle .. i was born with thin hair is there any way i can make it thicker, shiny and less static



Thin hair thicker?????HELP!!?

Please don't use main %26amp; tale--full of wax or manayese.Nioxin would be the best for you. All vitaims and herbs,improves blood flow to the hair(that's what makes hair grow) It promises to keep the hair you have strong and if it finds a dormant folicle it will realse it.It will only give you want you've got.If a folice is dead and gone ,nothing will bring it back, but this will save what you have. A little pricey, but worth it



Thin hair thicker?????HELP!!?

you need to use a volumizing shampoo, and conditioner as well as a volumizing gel.



Thin hair thicker?????HELP!!?

Ok I wanna see the answers you get b/c I have asked this before and got nothing! Good luck!



Thin hair thicker?????HELP!!?

They have shampoos to make your hair "thicker" and full of volume but whether or not it makes the individual stranders thicker I don't know. I have noticed since I stopped dying my hair that the strands have gotten thicker again so if you do dye you may want to take a break from that. Your best bet is to ask your stylist. Good luck!



Thin hair thicker?????HELP!!?

There are some Pantene products that give you fullness or volume.



Thin hair thicker?????HELP!!?

Mane/Tail---%26gt;it's proven.



Thin hair thicker?????HELP!!?

Eat more Protein - Red meats and various nuts.



Thin hair thicker?????HELP!!?

if you get it layered sometimes depending on your hair type makes it look thicker



Thin hair thicker?????HELP!!?

I had thin hair to until i use these DHT blockers and a iron pill. for thin hair try teaspoon of mayo and one egg this should give it some shine and make ir luster.I hope that I have helped you I did the best that i could. Oh Sparkle avacor comes with a shampoo that is good for the hair and it comes with hair boost conditioner that helps the hair get thicker. I am the Hairdresser.



To Amanda I'm sorry I did not get to your question.



Thin hair thicker?????HELP!!?

You need to invest in a shampoo, conditioner , and products from a salon. They are more expensive, but you will get better results and your hair will be in better condition. My aunt is a hairdresser so I have been able to try different things. My aunt says my hair is fine, but thick, but I say it is thin and frizzy, same difference I guess. But I use a shampoo that smooths the frizziness then I use matrix volumizing conditioner and there are also different products you can add after washing your hair to help give it a boost. Also I wouldn't wash it everyday. You wash out all the natural oils and strip it of its own nutrients. One more piece of advice- You could try going to a salon and just say" Look at my hair, what should I use" and seriously invest in some nice products. Hope this helps!!!



Thin hair thicker?????HELP!!?

do u have scaling or itchiness? falling hair?



if you have these things...check first what shampoo you use that makes your hair or scalp itch? if you knew what shampoo dont use that shampoo...



i tried a lot of shampoo and found out even an antidandruff shampoo doesnt work still have itchiness, scaling and falling hair....



try to use the head and shoulder intensive care treatment its a royal blue container..read the direction...treat first your hair then alternate to the shampoo which will not cause your hair itchiness...when its already treated use conditioner that is best or less falling hair i use the creamsilk by elida...



i even have my hair treated by hair spa or hot oil by myself every 2 months...use big space comb to comb your wet hair....



Thin hair thicker?????HELP!!?

no everyones wrong i told a lot of people,girl try wild growth hair oil please trust me,ok go to www. wild growth hair oil.com and do some reseach,i have the oil right here it really thinkens your hair and grows it please try it. and to buy it go to sally's it;'s only 7.99

No comments:

Post a Comment